Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 2

Oh I hurt!!

I woke up at 5.30am this morning, I did hit the snooze button and contemplated not getting up because I am so sore, but I argued with myself and got up anyway. Put my training gear on and chucked a weights DVD into the player. It was a battle of the angel and devil on my shoulders the whole session, but I am very proud to say that I did not stop, I didnt not give up. I just kept reminding myself that its only an hour, and then I am done and I can then reward myself with a nice hot Epsom salt bath. oh boy.... I know that I am going to struggle to move tomorrow. So I have decided already that I will do a nice body jam class to loosen myself up. :)

Im really proud of myself for not staying in bed, and then not giving up. My mind set has changed quite a lot this round already. Im ready for a change, Im ready to become the best version of me that I can be. Im ready to take control and be the one in the drivers seat.

My food has been perfect again so far today. I have made my wrap already, ready for lunch. I am having chicken with mustard sauce for dinner with baked tomatoes and asparagus. The family havnt tried this recipe yet so I will be making them eat it :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment